Are ‘women’s issues’ stopping you from living life to the full?
The female body is amazing and undergoes some significant changes and stresses over the course of a lifetime.
However, accompanying this miracle make-up, that allows us to reproduce and continue the cycle of life, are a myriad of health concerns, complaints and complications that see most women needing to visit a GP or specialist at some point in their lives.
So if menopause is taking its toll, if you’re challenged by hormones, or suffering pain relating to menstruation, then come and talk to one of our expert ‘Woman’s Health’ consultants.
From our central Peterborough location, Avicenna Clinic offers personalised Women’s Health and Gynaecological care.
With access to same day appointments, with skilled gynaecologists, assessments, diagnostic testing and full treatment plans can be carried out all on the same day.
Common Concerns and Conditions
- Heavy periods (menorrhagia)
- Bleeding between periods
- Intermittent or irregular periods
- Painful periods (dysmenorrhea)
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual periods
- Irregular discharge
- Pelvic pain
- Uterine and endometrial polyps
- Menopause and HRT
- Prolapse of pelvic organs
- Infections of the vagina, cervix and uterus
Treatment options and procedures available at Avicenna Clinic for Women’s Health issues include:
- Your comfort is our priority
- Consultant-led, quality care
- Appointments in as little as 24hrs
- Personalised treatment plan
- Serene, relaxed environment
No need to wait weeks or months! Consultation, diagnostics and treatment planning is very conveniently offered on a same-day basis. Why wait?
access to treatment
- Self paying patients
- Insured patients
You can access treatment at Avicenna Clinic by using your health insurance or by paying the clinic...